In this MegaVote for Texas' 21st Congressional District:
Recent Congressional Votes
- Senate: Internet Sales Tax – Final Passage
- Senate: Water Infrastructure Projects – Amendment Vote
- House: Private Sector Comp Time – Final Passage
- House: Debt Payment Prioritization – Final Passage
Upcoming Congressional Bills
- Senate: Water Resources Development Act of 2013
- Senate: Nominations
- House: To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and health care-related provisions in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010
- House: SEC Regulatory Accountability Act
Texans for Fiscal Responsibility
May 10, 2013
Twice in one week, citizens raising their voices forced tax-and-spend legislators to back down.
Howdy! With 18 days left in the 83rd Legislative Session, the pace has certainly picked up in the Capitol. The House met for the first time this Session on a Saturday and we continue to debate legislation late into the evening.